1. What is your name and what do you do at Saski Collection?
My name is Amy Hembrow and i’m the General Manager.
Some of my day to day jobs include:
- Managing Employees
- Liaising with Suppliers and contractors
- Overseeing daily operations for the business unit or organisation
- Coordinating the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
- Overseeing key hiring and talent development programs
- Evaluating and deciding upon key investments in equipment, and infrastructure
- Reporting key results to CEO
- Engaging with Tammy in broader organisational strategy planning
- Heading any Marketing initiatives with our Marketing coordinator
2. What did you study at university?
I studied a Bachelor of Business, majoring in Marketing and then went on to study my Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design. Before coming to Saski I was part of an award winning Marketing team in Sydney.
3. What made you want to relocate from Sydney to come work at Saski Collection?
Tammy begged me mostly, I was already working for her part-time in addition to my full-time job in Sydney as Marketing Coordinator and it became a lot. As we got closer to the launch of Saski Collection I knew I had to make a decision and it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to help build a company from scratch.
4. What is your favourite Saski Collection piece?
I love the Khaki mid-waist leggings and the sports bra, I have quite light skin naturally so it goes well whether I’ve done a spray tan or not.
5. What is the best part about working with your sister Tammy?
Getting to work with my best friend, her support and complete trust.
6. What is a common misconception people have about you?
That I’m her younger sister haha I’m four years older.